ALL George Mason Honors College students with a 3.5 cumulative Mason GPA and above are eligible to apply for the Honors College Global Education Scholarships. Only those students participating in Center for Global Education (CGE) Summer and Fall 2013 semester programs are eligible. Scholarships of up to $3000 apiece will be awarded. Honors College Global Education Scholarships are due in the Honors College office, in hard copy, by April 26th, 2013.
HONORS COLLEGE GLOBAL EDUCATION SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION
Month/Year of Expected Graduation: Major(s)/minors:
Campus Address and Phone number:
Study Abroad Program:
GPA: GPA in major:
(Minimum Required Cumulative GPA: 3.5)
SHORT ANSWER AND ESSAY QUESTIONS
1. Please list your leadership, and college and community activities.
2. Why did you select this particular study abroad experience? 200 words
3. What courses, internship, and/or other experiences have prepared you for this experience? 200 words
4. How do you expect this experience will affect your longer term academic and career goals? 500 words
5. Upon returning from abroad are you willing to present on your study abroad experience?